Monday, July 27, 2015

Slow and Fast‏

This week went super fast and super slow! 

So first half went by fast. We celebrated edna's birthday!!!!! It was perfect! She cried when we gave her her bday present... I love her!!!!!!

Sent soeur hales off and then got soeur bernhisel! And then it went slow. I think it has to do with the fact that we were visiting everyone before soeur hales left.... Also everyone's on vacation. So like we did a lot of finding.

Which believe it or not, I missed! We've been so busy impairs area that I haven't done some solid finding. But we did it. So yeah that's been about our week. Soeur dechesne finally got a rdv with the u.s. embassy for August 7th! Which means, I GET TO STAND ON U.S. SOIL! Just you know a little excited about that!

So kinda a funny story.... Wednesday I get a call from some clinic office saying I need to be tested for tuberculosis, I was super confused... So then they explained that someone in my entourage has had it recently and I need to be tested for it but it's free. Then I remember hearing that elder perry, my district leader from 4 transfers ago just got it. So I set a rdv, and then called the mission nurse. Sure enough anyone that had contact with him in the past 6 months has to be tested... So I thought that I should be fine.

But wait it gets better! So that same day (literally 2 hours later) Edna calls and said that she had gotten an email from soeur tehoiri saying that she has tuberculosis.... But she doesnt. she's going to be tested tomorrow. But my rdv at the doctors is for Tuesday, so we'll see then. Edna got the shot on Friday so she'll be getting the results sometime today...

Really hope I don't have it, cause that's just super annoying and bad because I also live with 4 other soeur and let's not even think about how many people I come in contact each day.

I love you all! Have a great week!
1. Edna's Birthday

2. Goodbye to Soeur Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment