Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Surprise surprise!!!!!

Hey so transfers....
So I'm staying in Antony! So I'll be staying for 7 1/2 months (5 transfers). And you'll never guess who my new companion is... So soeur dechesne is staying obviously till she gets her visa, but soeur hales replacement is.... Soeur Bernhisel my MTC companion, so weird!
okay so i'm excited to stay for different reasons, but i'm also a little upset because i feel like i've been here forever. Also Paris is so fast paced, and i'm constantly exhausted, so i would have loved to have a smaller slow paced ville.

But what's done is done and i'm looking forward to the next six weeks!
But besides that this week was good! Our amazing ami Marie is back on the face of the earth. We had set a baptismal date with her 6 weeks ago and then she accepted to be a nanny for a family 24/7 so we had to drop the date. But last week was her first week back after the job and we reset a date with her! She'll be baptized September 6th which is actually the Sunday after transfers when I'll officially leave Antony. But that's OK, she's awesome and her desire to be baptized has grown even more since she's been gone!!
So that was pretty much my week.
Don't know how to feel about sending soeur hales home... With soeur t it was hard because we had been together for 3 transfers. With soeur hales its hard because 1 transfer wasnt enough! We get along so well and I loved being with her. Its just not fair that we only got 6 weeks (and they were super fast weeks)
Today for pday we went UP l'Arc de Triomphe! so that was super fun and cool!!!!!

Well I hope you all have an awesome week! I love you all!
~Soeur Farmer

1. The killing photo: More blood on my hands

2. Les Champs Elysées

3. eiffel tower from l'arc de triomphe

No comments:

Post a Comment