Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Legality week‏

hey so this week was interesting. so the reason why I call it Legality week:
first off for my year mark on the mission we did my legality! So we show up and apparently a bunch of others from my group decide to do the same thing... But anyway, get there and realized that i didn't print out one of the documents... So one missionary tells me i should go up say i have all the papers i can get a number. Then in the hour that I have waiting for the number to be called, run get the paper from the mission office. So I get up and the guy gives me a mail in application. So I didnt have to worry about not having the paper. SO anyway, I hope the mail in process is as fast as just doing it the day of.
On the other hand, we also spend a good amount of time each day doing soeur dechesnes legality... We don't even know how to apply for an american visa and the office doesnt either. They just give us the documents and we have to figure it out for ourselves... which is why we spent so much time on it because it took 4 try's before we got the online application right. can I just say i'm so grateful to be a U.S. Citizen and will never have to apply for an American Visa 
So that pretty much sums up our week. obviously we taught Amis, but we barely even had time to see them with all the legality we did.
But on the bright side (Or sad side, it just depends on which way you want to take it)... I HIT MY YEAR MARK!!!! So so weird. To celebrate it, we went to consecration hill, which is where they took us our first day in France to fix goals for our mission. So so cool. And obviously I took cute little photos! (See below) 
Bonne semaine et calins et gros gros bisous!!!!! 
1. ONE YEAR!

2. Edna had tailored pencil skirts and head scarves from the extra boubou fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment