Monday, August 17, 2015

Marriages...

Well sounds like everyone had a great weekend at the family reunion. Sad I missed it, but on the bright side that was the last of the family reunions I'll miss!

But hey JULIA'S ENGAGED!!!!!!! I'm so happy i don't even know what to say! And i also found out that Ben, Syveah and now Kaitlin are engaged? That's awesome! Do I get pictures?

Anyway, my week was great! It went by so fast! Don't even know how, but Monday we went to the louvre, we saw everything that I had already seen... But we did go see the Egyptian section, which I hadn't seen before. It was cool! We also ran into 3 member families.

Tuesday I had my tb test and I don't have it! The doctor was very shocked that they had me come in because apparently the elder became contagious in April, and the last time I saw him was mid March...

And then Tuesday and Wednesday I went on exchanges in nogent with soeur asay! She's awesome! First of all she was best friends before the mission with my trainer. So super cool. but we taught a Romanian family and the 9 yr old boy was adorable! His names Brian and I'm so sad that i'll never see him again :( 
after that it was a good week! Lots of contacting and that's about it! Marie is progressing so well! we had planned to teach the restoration in 2 lessons just to help with her comprehension. However we were able to teach all of it in one lesson and she understood it!!!!
So yeah good week! I love you all and miss you so much!!!! have a great week! Bisous
~Soeur Farmer

1. Soeur Asay, Brian, and I

2. Reyna (our less active) and I walking to her place (notice the view!)

3. Contacting and ran into this beautiful park that has dolly parton's face in the middle of the fountaine...

No comments:

Post a Comment