Monday, September 14, 2015

Adventure is out there!

Family

This week was awesome! 

So Tuesday we had district meeting in Metz, it's beautiful there! But sadly it takes up our whole day... We leave at 8:30 and get home at 4:30....

Wednesday was a crazy busy day.

Thursday we went on exchanges in Paris!!!! So we ended up getting the dumbest detour to Paris. Instead of taking a 20 min train ride to Nancy and then an hour and a half train ride to Paris, we took an hour and a half train ride to Epernay, a small ville out in the middle of nowhere, waited an hour and then took another hour and a half train ride into Paris... But they ordered it for us cause it was the only train at the time we wanted.

But it ended up being super pretty! And the second train was what I like to call a Harry Potter train! See video in other email

But exchanges were amazing! Especially since my stls are the stls that I lived with in Paris! So I got to go back, be companions with one of them and then sleep in my old apartment. It was so nice! I loved it! I had a great time with Soeur Tippett, we just had a lot of fun together. And it was nice to catch up after one week of not being together.

Sunday was stake conference so that was super fun! We slept over with the Nancy and Mulhouse soeurs. 

Basically it was a crazy week! And next week will be too! We have zone conference in Paris again, so another trip to Paris which means another sleepover in Nancy!

Today we went grocery shopping and there was a rat in the store! It was hilarious! Oh my goodness he attacked the workers trying to catch it. Soeur Clements kicked it... Literally laughing the whole time. Who knew my luck with rats and Toul! I can't attach a video because it's to big. But it's up on the Dropbox. And I tried to take a video of the video on my camera. Sorry for the bad quality

Today we visited Touls museum.... It's a joke! They literally have rooms with empty display cases, haha yay Toul!

Well have an amazing week! 

1. The most perfect photo I've ever taken, this basically describes the small towns around Toul. Beautiful houses and lots of cats!




2. Exchanges with Paris stls!

3. confessions in the Toul Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment