Saturday, June 13, 2015

I'm a killer....

okay so this ones going to be short....

Nothing big happened this week, just a lot of goodbyes for my companion. So weird that she's leaving i can't/don't want to believe it!

BUT we got the news for the transfer....

I'm staying in Antony and my new companion is Sœur Hales and she finishes her mission next transfer... So once again i'll be killing off another missionary!

This'll make 4 transfers in Antony so i don't know if that means Antony Sœurs are getting white washed next transfer or if i'm staying for 5 transfers (7 1/2 months!). i dont know if i want to though. Initial reaction is no i dont want to stay but at the same time i don't want to be whitewashed out! ahhh we'll see. but i still have 6 weeks before i have to worry about that.

Sorry for the lame email. and sorry i took no pictures this week. I love you all! bonne semaine! Gros Bisous!

~Sœur Farmer

Parc de Sceaux

No comments:

Post a Comment