Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Disneyland

Okay, this week. Once again went by fast! I literally don't know what we did. But really let me tell a story that happened last night. Had our normal phone call with the district leader and he told me "your companion said the week went by so fast she doesnt even remember what she did last monday" so then i reply " yeah neither do I, well besides the fact that it was pday.... Oh actually i remember everything we did for pday never mind" elder: "sister, monday was the ipad conference... Tuesday was your pday..." OOPS really i think i'm getting memory loss or something;
Okay, other than that Edna is progressing very well! her baptism is this saturday and nothing is going to stop her from it! so that's good. She really has been prepared. Actually her mom (member in congo) has basically done everything for preparing her before she met us ( but seriously i think she has the best gospel library at her home that i've ever seen! and she's not even a member!

Sorry this is a really short email! 
Disneyland was so beautiful and awesome and MAGICAL. I loved it
Transfers was hard cause i had to say goodbye to so many people around me but ça va. I'll see them in 8 months.
Yesterday we dropped off a visa waiter at the mission home. First time i went there, it was so beautiful! but talk about a martha stewart magazine. The best part? Office elders tell us we need to be the at 7pm no later... We show up at like 7:07. President isn't there. We stayed 40 minutes in the mission home alone. FUN!

but yeah that was my week! I get to skype you on sunday!!!!!! see you then! Bisous
~Soeur Farmer

1. Me and Edna (being baptized Saturday!)
Edna gave us real boubou's from congo! I love being in paris with all the africans!

2. Me in front of the castle

3. yeah mickey!

4. me at the mission home

No comments:

Post a Comment