Monday, March 16, 2015

Accident prone :/

Okay, so not much to say about this week....
Last monday we had rdvs during the day, so our pday was at night... So we went bowling!!!!!!!!!! the other elders were there, but they had to have amis there to stay.... Also our DMP was there cause he left Tuesday to move back to the U.S.
Tuesday district meeting, it was good.
thursday i went to the doctor because the nurse that comes to clean my toe said it was infected and it hurt. The doctor flipped out because the nurse had been giving the wrong advice... so he gave me something to help and now I'm cleaning my own wound. And now its totally healed. Stupid nurse telling me the wrong things.
Okay, so saturday..... so toes are fully healed, so i go to my first samedi sports! we play basketball... I catch the ball wrong and jammed my finger on the right hand. i ignored it and continued to play because we changed to play soccer. So like 3 hours later, my fingers super swollen! so soeur tehoiri is a nurse and wrapped my hand for me. Using a nail filer to keep my finger straight. So that's my new injury...
Sunday we went to church and all the members were sure to point out that i've been injured the entire time that i've been in this ward :/

Then we had dinner with the Ferrezza's! Soeur Ferrezza is from thailand. so we had amazing thai food! and i tried octopus for the first time! It was so gross, never having it again, but i just had to try it so i could say that i've eaten it!
Also Soeur Nilsson was there. She was an old sister missionary that served here and she's from sweden so i got to know her!
Also Soeur Tehoiri's aunt and uncle moved into our sector from tahiti. Her aunt is getting chemo treatment here, so we visited them last week, and we're having a soirée familiale with them tonight!
Okay, well that was my week. Sorry It's short, but we have a member who is staying with us for a week to experience the mission, and i feel bad, she's playing games on her phone as i email....


Love you all! Have a great week! Bisous!
Soeur Farmer


1. I've been adopted into the tahitian family!


2. We got to wear pants!


3. our awesome thai meal

No comments:

Post a Comment